Friday, August 8, 2008

Honda Fit 1.3 best fuel economy for 1.3cc cars?

Hey anyone driving a Honda Fit 1.3? Any say about this car?

My opinion:
I love its fuel economy as compared to my previous drive which is the Lancer GLX, but of coz its not fair to compare both of the cars as they are of a different engine capacity. The Fit also have a spacious booth and provide a spacious feel as compared to a Suzuki Swift 1.3. I think the secret of this spacious feel is the amount of natural light allowed into the car. Not to worry the 3M solar film will protect the occupant from the harmful UV rays and heat.

I do love to hear other drivers' feedback about this car. Its pros and cons.





Honda Fit 1.3 selling at S$51 988*
Call Fahmy at 98468596 to book for appointment

No comments: